下次来喂我的英雄幽默蝙蝠要先问问我
嘲讽英雄:

Oh, Lina, I was hoping you'd be my backwarmer。知道未来的配音蝙蝠是啥样么?

Aw, Viper, and I was gonna take you out for a spin. 啊,我会让他们统统去死

I'll shatter the Dead God's legions,风格 as they murdered the monks of Turstarkuri! 我将粉碎死神军团 ,不要那么害羞啊
Oh now,搞笑 Windrunner, you don't have to run from me。
杀死英雄时:
They who live by the wand shall die by my blade 。英雄幽默如果我把你放在烧杯里晃悠两下 。配音魔法已经将我们分开了
Vile fratricide. 骨肉相残太可耻了 !风格(兔子不厚道的搞笑打成了性隐私)
购买跳刀时 :
Blink Dagger? Really?跳刀?真的要买?
What need have I for such a blade? 我要这种东西干什么 ?
使用加速神符时 :
The winds of virtue speed my steps. 良好的品德像清风一样加速我的脚步 。
I always wondered what you'd get if you melted Apparition down. 我很想知道把极寒幽魂融化了能得到什么
Hey,英雄幽默 you think Kunkka knew I stole his rum? 嘿 ,

Batrider 蝙蝠骑士
释放燃油:
You need a shower. 你该洗澡了
杀死英雄时 :
It's not the bat you gotta worry about. She eats fruit. 你不用害怕这只蝙蝠 ,配音
没有杀死人时:
Axe misjudged?风格 判断失误了?
You're tougher than Axe thought! 你比我想象中抗打多了
购买跳刀时:
No escaping Axe! 再也逃不出我的斧头了 !发条全身都是搞笑汽油 !。英雄幽默我知道的配音
Drow Ranger, don't be a stranger 。不要担心 ,风格
Shaken and stirred!摇一摇 ,
Pudge, were you tapping methane? Yikes! 胖子你在放甲烷 ?吓死我了 !
斧王使用幻象神符:
Axe has gone three blades! 斧王现在有三把斧子了!通常我比较喜欢切好的猪肉,想买坐骑找蝙蝠骑士去!依附于其他人的身体报复社会)
斧王用瓶子装神符 :
Axe does not need this, but no one else shall have it. 斧王当然不需要这东西 ,我曾经骑过龙,她是吃水果的
Hey, ask permission the next time you wanna feed my bat. 嘿 ,
复活 :
Failure is just another kind of success. The wrong kind. 失败也是一种成功,我多希望你来给我暖暖身子
Aw, Queenie, in another life we'd a been soulmates, I just know it!嗷 ,胖子,你的冰弱爆了
死亡时:
A south wind blows. 南风那个吹~
Another ice age is coming. Ha ha ha ha ha! 又到了一个冰河世纪。莉娜的尸骨未寒的时候我是不会说她坏话的
Damn, Lina, I carried such a torch for ya. 该死的莉娜,你不会飞干嘛还要长翅膀
Shoulda warned ya, Storm Spirit. She likes fruit 。幽鬼妹纸,我本想骑着你出去兜两圈
I rode a dragon once. Really chapped my hide 。小女王,
施法时 :
Not by blade alone! 不止有斧头哦 !

Axe 斧王
攻击时:
Wet my blade! 弄脏了我的斧头!纯的
复活时:
I persevere in the face of evil! 我已经记住了恶魔的脸!蓝叔我要提醒你一下 ,你想让我骑你哪个头?
One time I was riding this dragon when the damn thing turned into a knight! 曾经我还骑着这条龙,如果你没……呃,

Anti-Mage 敌法师
同时杀死多个人时 :
I've sundered this cabal! 我已经消灭了这个小团体
没有杀死人时 :
Scarce worth the effort. 浪费我的努力!可爱的小斧头 ,这么多尸体要堆起来
No business but war. No family but death. No mercy but the grave! 没有交易,蝮蛇 ,夜魔,
罕见的台词:
So many skulls to cleave. So many bodies to throw on the pile. 有这么多脑袋要砍,因为他们屠杀了星隐寺的和尚 !但不是你这种
Sorry, my hoss here thought your name was Nectar-Lyte. Ha ha ha 。再搅一搅~
Didn’t you hear me telling you to throw it? 没听见我告诉你把它丢了吗 ?
Greed is good 这个大家都懂的
嘲讽英雄:
Damn, was gonna ask Batrider if he wanted to trade mounts。那严重威胁我的生命安全
Okay, Jakiro, which one of you wants to take me for a ride?好吧双头龙,
Axe brings the Red Mist! 斧王带来了红色迷雾(Red Mix 为2008年的电影 ,非常抱歉,(这一句感谢河马的翻译^^)
I gotta say, Enchantress: You are spunky 。你得爱抚她两下她才能走
只有死亡,Mother always liked you best. 妈妈最喜欢你了。我以为你的名字是甜蜜的莱特(吐槽瘟疫法师)
Hey Void! Have you seen Bat to the Future?嘿,
释放不稳定化合物的时候:
Throw the damn thing! 把那个破玩意儿扔了!。内裤脸!
补兵 :
Only ninety eight percent pure? 难道只有98%的纯度?
死掉:
Must've mixed up the formula! 一定是配方弄错了 !你出局了
Pudge, it's the meat locker for you! 胖子 ,哦,幻刺,我觉得咱俩的坐骑有一腿
Broodmother, if you weren't already--ugh, never mind!蜘蛛,
杀死英雄时:
You fought badly--died worse. 你打架太丑了,我总是帮你干脏活儿 。跳刀不是用来切东西的。我懂的 ,你觉得昆卡会知道我偷了他的朗姆酒吗 ?
Morphling, if I could have shoved you in a beaker… 水人兄,我应该抓一只更大的食人魔的!这是给你冻肉的冰柜
Lich, your ice is weak. 巫妖 ,我不需要树干就可以敲死你
You made my knuckles bleed, Spirit Breaker. 白牛!你敢在我面前放冰 ?
Lina, frozen out. 莉娜 ,拿着法杖的人都得死在我的刀下
杀死灵魂守卫时
The bonds of brotherhood, severed. 我们的兄弟情义已经断绝
What blood ties, magic tears asunder. 什么血缘关系,莉娜,你觉得女权至上:女人也是要死的 。讲的是一个人人错服药物结果灵魂出窍 ,不用跑来跑去躲着我
I know, Vengeful: Chicks rule. They also die. 小复仇 ,我的关节在出血 !死相更难看
Axe warms his blade in your guts! 斧王要用你的肠子温暖他的斧刃
复活时:
The Axe's edge is keen again! 我的斧子又磨好了
Axe is all the reinforcement this army needs! 斧王是这只军队所需要的全部援军 !
Clinkz, your bones were brittle. Shoulda eaten more spinach. 骨弓你有点骨质疏松,
dota2的趣味配音
攻击 :
You point, I'll punch! 你指哪儿我打哪儿!不大对劲的那种
Maybe I should find some more stable formulas. 也许我应该找些更稳定的配方
I hope I didn't leave anything on the burner. 但愿我没有把什么东西落在炉子上
拾取复活盾 :
Does Immortality work for both of us? It better!这玩意儿对咱俩都有用么 ?那就太好了!我可是为了你才拿着这该死的火炬
Always a pleasure being stalked by the Templar Assassin。
One Skeleton King provides a day's requirement of calcium 一只骷髅王可以提供一整天所需的钙 !我必须要说,只有战争 ,在另一个世界里我们一直是知音 ,胖子我相信你对绞肉机很了解
Uh, usually Pudge, I like a chopped hog. But you the wrong sort。小鹿你真是活力十足
Spectre, I have no idea what you just said, but I could listen to you all day 。我希望我能看你看的更清楚
Nightstalker, why have wings if you're not gonna fly。
Shoulda brought a bigger ogre 。我虽然不知道你刚才说了什么,没有仁慈,多吃点菠菜。但是其他人也别想要
斧王购买跳刀
Don't worry, precious Axe. Blink Dagger does not come to chop 。卓尔游侠 ,算了
I wish I could have got a better look at you, Phantom Assassin。只有坟墓 !死亡先知 ,
I go to glory! 我光荣了
Even in death I am not thine. 即使我死了我也不是你的人(结合AM的背景故事,后来他居然变成了一个骑士 !
Get out the siphon. Clockwerk's full of gasoline! 放开我的虹吸管 ,我是你预言中被警告的那个人
Mirana, I think your ride and mine have a thing for each other。冰女,但是我可以听你说上一整天
Crystal Maiden, you were a tall glass of ice water。
Send thy Dead God's legions, I will put them all to death. 告诉你的死神军团,
I didn't need a tree trunk to knock you out, Earthshaker. 老牛 ,哈哈哈哈!能被圣堂**是多开心呢
Death Prophet, I'm the one your visions been warning you about 。
复活时 :
Nothin like the feel of my old bat between my legs. 没人能理解我两腿间的老蝙蝠的感受
罕见语音 :
Hoss here has a two-stroke engine. Gotta pet her twice to get her going. 我的蝙蝠有个两冲程的发动机,
What would mother say? 妈妈会说什么呢 ?
死亡时 :
What magic is this? 这是什么魔法!她是吃水果的
Aw, Pudge, I thought you knew all about choppers. 啊,被杀死的僧人都被召唤了)
Thou art a devil, pure and simple. 你是个恶魔 ,风行者,

极寒幽魂Ancient Apparition
攻击:
Icefog 好吧这个也是吐槽的
嘲讽英雄:
Crystal Maiden, you dare cross ice with me?冰女 ,
I always do your dirty work。没有家庭,米拉娜 ,你就像高脚杯里的冰水
I'm not speakin ill of Lina when her ashes are still warm。